Sat, Mar 11|
Rising Moon Studio
Our intention creates our reality. - Wayne Dyer
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MST
Rising Moon Studio, 52219 RR231, Sherwood Park, AB T8B 1A7, Canada
About the event
There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one that you are capable of living - Nelson Mandela
Join me, Kat McLean, as we get curious about our needs & wants and practice setting clear intentions. The calming energy at the Rising Moon Studio provides a tranquil backdrop for a day of self awareness and empowerment.
What you are looking for is not out there, it is in you.
My intention for this mini-retreat is: learning through doing. This is not about setting intentions, putting them out there and hoping for the best. We’ll use movement, breath, journaling, and introspection to pause and REALLY listen to what your body is asking for. From there, you’ll discover how to:
📝 Set intentions
⏰ Create a plan
✔️ Take action
🏃♂️ Maintain momentum
The secret of change is to focus your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new. - Socrates
The outline for the day provides several mini-lessons followed by periods of integration where you get to practice what you have learned. This immediate action takes you from understanding to experiencing and will give you the confidence to continue the practices on your own.
What the day will look like:
- 8:30 - 9:00 Arrival & coffee/tea (please arrive early as we will start yoga at 900am SHARP
- 9:00 - 10:30 Heighten your senses with energizing yoga & breath practices (ALL LEVELS)
- 10:30 - 10:45 Break: energy balls, muffins*, fruit, coffee/tea**
- 10:45 - 11:15 Opening circle: Welcome, Introductions & Overview of the day
- 11:15 - 12:00 Set, create and take action - learning & implementation
- 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch* - enjoy a nourishing plant based lunch
- 12:30 - 12:45 Maintaining Momentum - reflection & implementation
- 12:45 - 1:45 FREE TIME: practice the techniques in the tranquil setting of Rising Moon Studio and estate as you move through optional activities at your own pace: outdoor hot tub, forest walk, journaling, affirmation rocks, mindful coloring, meditation, quiet time
- 1:45 - 2:45 Restorative/Yin class to quiet the nervous system; tune in and turn up the volume of your inner voice.
- 2:45 - 3:00 CLOSING CIRCLE
* Food is plant based. Please make any allergies known at time of booking.
** Non-dairy & dairy milk provided
Valid for one person for all retreat activities from 8:30-3:00pm.Sale ended
- $127.00Tax: +$6.35 GST
BOGO 50% OFF
Bring a friend/partner and receive 50% off their ticket. Valid for 2 people to attend all retreat activities from 8:30-3:00pm.Sale ended
- $191.00Tax: +$9.55 GST